The School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences offers courses for Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees as well as communication and social science courses for applied program areas.
School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Programs
- American Politics and Government
- French Language Proficiency
- Gender and Women's Studies
- Interdisciplinary Global Studies
- Liberal Arts Transfer - Arts and Humanities
- Liberal Arts Transfer - Economics and Pre-Business
- Liberal Arts Transfer - Education
- Liberal Arts Transfer - Social Sciences
- Race and Ethnic Studies
- Spanish Proficiency
- Stage & Entertainment Technology
- Visual Storytelling
General Education Courses
Our general education courses are housed under several diverse departments. Each department offers courses which provide students a wide range of real-world experiences. Visit our list of general education course pages to learn what each area has to offer.