The Programs and Activities Council is a campus activity planning organization.
This is a student-led organization that coordinates and hosts monthly events at six Madison College campuses, including Truax, Goodman South, Portage, Reedsburg, Fort Atkinson and Watertown.
The goal of The Programs and Activities Council is to provide a fun college experience and to encourage opportunities in community building for students.
PAC Membership Benefits
- Meet other Madison College students in and from other programs.
- Create a welcoming and fun atmosphere for students.
- Build skills in professional development.
- Learn about resume-building opportunities.
- Learn event planning and attend conferences.
- Learn how to network in-person and on social media.
- Meet other MC students and employees.
- Learn time management, communication, and public speaking skills.
- All Board Member positions are stipend-paid roles.
- Attend weekly PAC meetings.
- Assist with the coordination and hosting of monthly events and activities.
- Weekly organizing for promotion and marketing.
- Encourage students to join the organization.
How to Join PAC
To apply and be selected for a Board Member position, you must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours and be in good academic standing with at least a 2.25 GPA. General members must be enrolled in at least 1 credit hour class with a 2.0 GPA.
Stay tuned for upcoming events and announcements for new open positions including:
- Northern Region Campus Event Coordinator
- Eastern Region Campus
- Event Coordinator
- Public Relations Coordinator