If you’re attending Madison College while studying at another institution, you can only receive financial aid at one institution at a time.

This is based on your combined enrollment from the school you plan to receive your degree, and where you are receiving financial aid is considered your “home institution”, by filling out the Consortium Agreement below. Completing the Consortium Agreement form will not increase your financial aid eligibility.

Is Madison College My Home Institution?

If you’re enrolled in at least 12 credits at Madison College, you are already considered a full-time student.

For Madison College to be considered the home institution, you must follow the following requirements:

  • You must be taking at least one (1) financial aid eligibility credit.
  • Be enrolled in at least one credit that fulfills outstanding requirements for graduation at Madison College.
  • Be enrolled in classes at the visiting institution that fulfills outstanding requirements for graduation at Madison College.
  • Have an advisor confirm to the Financial Aid Office that the class(es) you will be taking at the "visiting institution" will transfer.

How Do I Know if Madison College Is My Visiting Institution?

Taking a few classes from one school that are transferrable credit to the home institution is considered the visiting institution.

If Madison College is your visiting institution, be sure to follow all the requirements of your home institution’s consortium agreement to ensure your aid eligibility.

To complete the home institution’s consortium agreement form, please submit it to the Madison College Financial Aid Office in one of the following ways:

  • Email: financialaid@madisoncollege.edu
  • Fax: 608.243.4245
  • Mail: Madison College Financial Aid, 1701 Wright Street, Madison, WI 53704
  • In-person: At the Truax Enrollment Center or at any Regional or Metro campus

Complete the Financial Aid Consortium Agreement

If Madison College is your home institution, please review the full eligibility requirements on the consortium agreement form before completing and submitting the form.

Download the Consortium Agreement