The Degree Progress Report shows you the progress you have made so far toward completing the program or certificate. What you see on your report is based on the program curriculum in place when you were admitted into a program or certificate.
Can I See My Degree Progress Report?
- You must be admitted in a degree program or a certificate to view your Degree Progress Report.
- Degree Progress Reports are not available to non-program or undeclared students.
- You can access your Degree Progress Report through your myMadisonCollege account and by following the directions below.
The Degree Progress Report will help you:
- Choose courses you need to complete your program.
- See how close you are to graduation.
- View completed classes, transfer credit, and other credit for prior learning awarded.
You can visualize how your completed classes may fit into other Madison College programs by running a "what-if" degree scenario (WHIF).
For directions on how to use Degree Scenarios, please view the video below. You can also read the step-by-step guide under the "Run a Degree Scenario (WHIF)" section.