External scholarships are not specific to Madison College students, but can be a great way to gain financial support to reach your educational goals.
How Do I Apply for External Scholarships?
There are different requirements for each External Scholarship, which you can view on each of their respective pages in the button above.
For the basics of the application process for External Scholarships:
- Ensure you meet all requirements – visit their site, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
- Apply for all scholarships that suit your needs and submit any required information they may request.
- When you receive an external scholarship, contact the Financial Aid Office about the award. Ask them where the scholarship organization can send the check to.
- Let the scholarship organization where to send the check.
- If you receive a scholarship and are a Pell Grant recipient, you may be eligible for a refund.
We encourage you to search for external scholarships after considering the scholarships on the Madison College Foundation. Use the Show Filters button to answer all that applies to you and your needs to narrow down your custom search results.