If you are an active-duty military service member or a veteran, you may request an earlier registration date.
You can do this by filling out and submitting the Military Service Priority Registration Request Form (PDF).
How Do I Receive Documentation?
If you need help with documentation, please visit the links below that apply to you:
- National Archives (evetrecs)
- WI County Veteran Service Officer
- U.S. Army Human Resources Command
- Wisconsin Department of Veteran Affairs
- National Guard: To obtain a copy of your NGB Form 22/22A, contact the National Guard Adjutant General's Office for the particular state in which you performed National Guard service.