If you are an active-duty military service member or a veteran, you may request an earlier registration date.

You can do this by filling out and submitting the Military Service Priority Registration Request Form (PDF).

How to Request Your Priority Date

Complete and submit the Military Service Priority Registration Request Form. Please note that you may not transfer your priority enrollment date to anyone else.

In addition to your form, please provide one of the following:

  • DD214/DD215
  • NDB22/22A - National Guard report of separation and record of service
  • Reserve Credit Report and "Discharge Order & Point Summary"
  • Commander's letter
  • Current orders
  • Letter from county veteran services officer

Forms submitted without documentation will not be processed. 

While photocopies are acceptable, we prefer original documentation. If applicable, a discharge must be verified as Honorable or General under Honorable Conditions.

You may make this request whether you use veterans benefits or not.

Once you are deemed eligible, that eligibility will remain for as long as you take classes at Madison College.

How Do I Receive Documentation?

If you need help with documentation, please visit the links below that apply to you: