The WolfPack Volunteers is a 10-week program that connects Madison College students with community Wisconsin non-profit organizations to volunteer for two hours weekly for an entire semester.
- Create meaningful connections with an array of diverse non-profit organizations and communities.
- Highlight a cause you are passionate about on your resume. Any future employer you apply to would love to know about the non-profit cause you willingly dedicate your free time!
- Hone your leadership, communication, organizing, and time management skills in a community environment.
Become a WolfPack Volunteer
There are just a couple of requirements that you’ll have to meet to become a WolfPack Volunteer:
- WolfPack Volunteers is an equal opportunity for all students currently enrolled in a class at Madison College.
- Attend and complete an orientation with the Madison College Volunteer Center before beginning the program. Students can attend orientation online or in person.
- Choose an organization and volunteer slot and sign up. Time slots update at the beginning of every semester.
- Fill out the Volunteer Contract.
- Complete an orientation online or in-person.
Ready to become a WolfPack Volunteer?
There are just two steps to get started:
- Get started by filling out the online WolfPack Volunteer form.
- Then fill out the Volunteer Contract – and you’re ready to become a WolfPack Volunteer!
NOTE: A new set of sign up forms for Spring 2023 will be available in January.