Save hundreds by renting your textbooks.
How it works
Each semester, you will pay a book rental supplemental fee of $7 per credit in addition to your tuition and other fees. This fee allows you to rent most of your required textbooks at no additional cost, saving you hundreds in textbook costs.
Checkout your rental textbooks
It's up to you to rent your books for each of your classes. Visit us on campus or online to get started.
- Bring your One Card or another form of photo identification and your student ID number at the time of rental.
- All rental textbooks are linked to your account.
- If we run short on books, we'll obtain additional copies but that may take several days. So be sure to pick up your books before classes start.
- Keep a copy of your emailed or paper receipt.
- You may only check out books for classes that you are actively enrolled in.
Some course materials may not be a part of the rental program and would require payment at the time of purchase. Learn more about our rental policies and student responsibilities.
Learn more about the Madison College Bookstore by visiting their website.