Scholars of Promise
We can help pay your college tuition!
The Scholars of Promise program provides low-income, graduating high school students an opportunity to access a college education without worrying about how to pay for it.
Program benefits include:
- Tuition Assistance: We cover tuition and fee costs that grants and scholarships do not for up to six consecutive semesters - summers excluded
- Financial Aid Application Assistance: Dedicated support through focused application completion workshops
- Retention Initiatives and Student Engagement (RISE): Scholars of Promise has partnered with the RISE office to provide the following wrap-around support services:
- Dedicated Advisor and Success Coach
- Access to tutoring, mentoring and academic, personal, financial, and career workshops
- Retention tools – Personal Education Plan, Progress Reports
- Celebration of achievements and completion
Promise to Promise: Transfer into the University of Wisconsin-Madison and have your tuition covered for up to 4 semesters