WolfPack Alert is the first source of emergency information. Through the mobile app, students learn about:
- Campus closures
- Potentially threatening incidents
- Weather emergencies
- Other urgent information
For the fastest up-to-date news, sign up for WolfPack Alerts. Registration is easy and takes about a minute on your mobile device. WolfPack Alerts enable Madison College students, faculty and staff to receive messages on their mobile devices and via Madison College email.
During a WolfPack Alert, updates and messages also will appear on college-owned phones, TV monitors and Madison College social media.
To Sign Up
- Download Informacast Mobile App
- Login to Informacast Mobile using your full Madison College email and password
- Enter your telephone number
- Follow the on-screen directions
Follow these steps to register for WolfPack Alerts by text message:
- Go to Madison College on Informacast
- Enter your phone number
- Follow the onscreen instructions
Your device should now be able to receive WolfPack Alert messages.
School closings due to severe weather will also be announced on local news stations.