Meet your Student Success Team – your support team of advisors, faculty and success coaches ready to help you on your path to success. Access your student success team members in your myMadisonCollege portal. Each success team is created specifically for you based on your academic program and student groups. Team members support you based on your needs and their role at the college.
Your Faculty Advisor
Faculty advisors are typically available from September through May.
Your faculty advisor may help you navigate:
- Program outcomes, including career options
- Information about program courses
- Course sequencing to ensure you stay on track
Check your myMadisonCollege or Navigate App for the name of your faculty advisor; you can email them from there.
Schedule an Appointment with a Faculty Advisor
Not all Madison College programs have a faculty advisor assigned. If you are looking for a faculty advisor to speak with, you can set an appointment on-campus and virtually here.
Your Success Coach
Student Success Coaches use a "guided-discovery" process to help students become active, self-directed, confident learners.
Meet with your Success Coach to:
- Engage in a guided-discovery process (personal, social, financial, academic, and career growth)
- Develop a Personal Education Plan (PEP) and strengthen study skills
- Collaborate with peers in a supportive learning community
- Utilize campus resources and programming
- Build motivation and maximize self-confidence to succeed
Students may find at times that they would like to request a change of advisor.
Requests can be made at any time, however, not all requests can be approved due to the availability of program-specific advisors and expertise.