Make a payment on your student account balance using one of these methods:
- ONLINE: Log into the myMadisonCollege New Portal, click "My Finances" and select "Payment & E-Refund".
- IN PERSON: You can make payments in person (cash, credit or check) at any campus. A government issued photo ID or Madison College OneCard is required.
- Truax: Payment Center location and hours are in the Contact sidebar.
- Other campuses: Payments can be made at any campus during open hours.
- Payment on behalf of another individual: If you are making a payment on behalf of a student, you must present student identifying information (e.g. student ID number or social security number). Note: The payment office cannot disclose the balance due on the student's account.
- AUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY (for parents or family members): You can grant access to another individual or party to make online payments toward your balance. Use your myMadisonCollege account to do this. Those parties must use our online payment website, TouchNet.
- MAIL: You may mail your check or money order to Madison College Student Account Services, PO Box 7906, Madison, WI 53707-7906.
- WIRE TRANSFER (for international students only): To obtain wire transfer instructions, please contact the Bursar or International Student Services or (608) 246-6201.
- Payments cannot be made over the phone.
- Payment plans are not available; however, partial payments are accepted. Tuition must be paid in full by the due date.
- Past due fee holds are removed one day after the final online payment is processed. If a hold is not removed, contact Financial Operations.
It is always your responsibility to verify add or drop actions were successfully completed, as these will affect your tuition balance.
If you have any questions about paying your tuition, contact Financial Operations.