Get your "OneCard"
For safety purposes, Madison College requires students to carry a student ID at all times when on campus. Your ID card is called the OneCard. In addition to being your student ID for the next five years, the OneCard also serves as:
- Your student discount card to save 10% on all food purchases at any Madison College dining facility.
- Your library card at Madison College libraries
- Your access to the Student Health Care Services Clinic (Truax Campus only)
- Your access to the Fitness Center (Truax Campus only)
- Your proof of eligibility to receive a Madison Metro Bus Pass
- Your proof of eligibility to ride the Shuttle (Truax and Goodman South campuses only)
- Your admission ticket to many school-sponsored activities and sporting events
- Your access to possible student pricing and discounts at other businesses
How to Get a OneCard
Please note your OneCard can only be received in person. However, you can obtain your OneCard at any of our campuses including our regional campuses.
To obtain a OneCard (Student ID), you must:
- Be enrolled in at least one credit course (degree or non-degree)
- Present a Valid Photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID, passport, or military ID
- The OneCard is a valid form of identification and will use your legal name.
- Complete the OneCard Registration Form
- Stop into one of the following campus locations:
Putting Money on Your OneCard
Stop at any of the cafeteria/Starbucks cash registers with a credit card or cash to load money onto your OneCard.
Money put on the OneCard is for food purchases only and cannot be used in other areas of the college. Money in your OneCard account at the end of the semester is nonrefundable, however, it will roll over from semester to semester.