Student ID Card (OneCard)
For safety purposes, Madison College requires students to carry a student ID at all times when on campus. Your ID card is called the OneCard. In addition to being your student ID for the next five years, the OneCard also serves as:
- Your student discount card to save 10% on all food purchases at any Madison College dining facility
- Your library card at Madison College libraries
- Your access to the Student Health Care Services Clinic (Madison only)
- Your access to the Fitness Center (not available Fall 2021 unless in physical education class or Madison College Athlete)
- Your proof of eligibility to receive a Madison Metro Bus Pass
- Your proof of eligibility to ride the Shuttle (Fall 2021 conversations in process regarding shuttle service and times)
- Your admission ticket to many school-sponsored activities and sporting events
- Your access to possible student pricing and discounts at other businesses
How to Get a OneCard
Your OneCard can only be received in person.
You must fill out the ONECARD REGISTRATION FORM online before a student ID will be processed.
To obtain a OneCard (Student ID), you must:
- Be enrolled in at least one credit course (degree or non-degree)
- Present a Valid Photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID, passport, or military ID
- Complete the OneCard Registration Form
Putting Money on Your OneCard (Food Purchases Only)
Students may now put money on their OneCard online by simply completing this form. You can also stop at any of the cafeteria/Starbucks cash registers with a credit card or cash.
Money put on the OneCard is for food purchases only and cannot be used in other areas of the college. Money in your OneCard account at the end of the semester is nonrefundable, however, it will roll over from semester to semester.