- Your content should pertain to current Madison College students
- Keep article content organized and easy to understand
- Do not attach documents to articles
- Use web links instead of QR codes (QR codes are difficult to use when viewing the article on a phone)
Sending Photos or Digital Media
You are encouraged to include a simple image to generate interest in your topic.
- Your images must be larger than 200 x 100 pixels. Standard image display size is 700 x 370.
- Your images must be landscape oriented and at a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Include URLs in your text, not on the image
- Keep a minimum of words on your image (see other suggestions for posting content at jsstansel.com)
- Do NOT use an electronic file that is meant to be printed.
Failure to follow these requirements may prevent the image from being included with your article.
Guidelines and Restrictions
Articles are used only for Madison College-related or sponsored activities, events and news. It is not intended as a resource for outside entities. Any course offering announcements should be approved and submitted by a Learner Success representative. All articles are subject to compliance with college policy and business processes. Please refer to Madison College's legal information for more details.