Welcome, new students!
Congratulations on taking charge of your future! At Madison College, we’re excited to help you reach your goals and dreams. Thank you for choosing us.
Wondering how to prepare for your next steps? We’ve got you covered.
Consider this your checkpoint on what happens between today and your first day of class. When in doubt, send us a chat!
You’ve got this. We’ve got you.
Welcome From Madison College President Dr. Daniels
Advising and Registration
Meet your advisor, choose classes, find support and more. Some programs require attendance, so don’t miss out!
Join us the week before classes as you wrap up the final details of starting school: pick up your books, free bus pass, student ID, and more.Learn more
Mandatory for all F-1 visa holding international students.Learn more
Your new student to-do list:
- Get in the habit of checking your Madison College email
- Send us your official ACT scores or register for a placement test. Most, but not all, courses have enrollment requirements. Check your program curriculum to confirm before scheduling a placement test.
- Submit previous college transcripts and other prior learning documentation to initiate Credit for Prior Learning (CPL).CPL processes can take several weeks and are recommended to be completed before registering for first semester classes.
- Explore financial aid and scholarship information
- Log in to your MyMadisonCollege Portal to:
- Stay on top of important To-Do List items and alerts
- View and enroll in classes you need from your Degree Progress Report. You can even put classes in your cart before your registration date arrives and then when it’s your turn, move classes from your cart to your schedule and BOOM! You’re enrolled!
- Access your class schedule
6. Get set up with important student systems:
- Multi-factor authentication
- Microsoft 365
Bookmark Student Technology Hub to access quick computer help
7. Order textbooks & course materials
8. Pay tuition on time
9. Follow Madison College on social media for news and updates
10. Check out the WolfPack Wisdom Youtube Channel – videos for students, by students!
Coming to campus for class?
- Review current Madison College Campus Safety Plans
- Download WolfPack Alert (mobile only) app to receive urgent updates
Your go-to website as a student for information about support services, news, clubs & organizations, and more. Discover all that is available to you in the upcoming semester, such as:
- Online research help, including your own Personal Academic Librarian (PAL)
- A variety of tutoring options
- Student financial support
- A wide variety of ways to get involved in student life
- Free college laptops & wi-fi for the semester
- Physical & mental health resources
- Opportunities for on- or off-campus employment
- WolfPack Athletics – games to play and watch
- Virtual learning tips and preparation
Have a GREAT first semester!