Men of Excellence
The Men of Excellence program is dedicated to helping African American, Latinx, Hmong and Southeast Asian males earn a degree. The program focuses on academics, leadership, personal growth, and professional development.
Program benefits include:
- Financial Literacy skills
- One-on-one academic coaching
- Personal academic, transfer and graduation planning from an advisor
- Faculty mentorship and research opportunities
- Professional development opportunities, including a chance to earn a trip to the "Black, Brown, and College Bound" conference