Madison College alumni or students accepted into a one or two year Technical Diploma or Associate Degree program and enrolled in at least one credit are eligible to access these services. To start the registration process follow the directions below to create your account and see the benefits of our new job posting platform, Handshake!
NOTE: If you meet the criteria above, it's likely you have been automatically registered to use this site. If you were not automatically registered, your initial registration may take up to three or more business days to be processed.
Create your account:
- Go to www.joinhandshake.com
- The site should recognize that you are associated with Madison College.
- If this is true, you will see the Madison Area Technical College logo on the left as shown below:
4. Click on the rectangular box labeled “Madison College Handshake Login”
5. Create your account and tailor it to your preferences by answering the in depth questions asked by Handshake. The extra time you spend creating a precise profile will ensure a better experience within Handshake.
Check out the benefits of Handshake:
- Receive emails when new jobs are posted to your program area.
- Explore program-related careers to learn about skills that are commonly required by employers hiring in your field.
- Discover the breadth of positions in your field and their wages.
- Enjoy 24/7 online access to view thousands of jobs.
- Upload your resume to be viewed by employers.
- Apply for jobs on the site or link to an external application.