Cupboard Student Food Pantries
The Cupboard Student Food Pantries will be open weekly for curbside pickup starting the week of May 31 at the Truax Campus.
You will receive a pre-packaged 10-pound bag of food once a week. At your first visit to a campus pantry, you will be asked to fill out an information request form.
Your safety is our priority during pick-up.
Processes have changed to minimize contact.
- Please have your OneCard (student ID) ready to confirm your enrollment in a degree credit course.
- At your first pick-up you will complete an information request form. After that, you will have to show your current OneCard.
- Signs will direct you to the pick-up location at each campus.
- Remain in your car.
- Have your trunk open. If you don’t have a trunk, we will leave the bag next to your car for you to load.
- We are recommending people self-direct physical distancing.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive, do not come to campus for food pick-up.
Hours and Locations
Truax Campus: May 31 - August 2
Tuesdays 12:00-2:00 pm
Enter the parking lot at Hoffman St. and follow the signs to the roundabout.
Drive up to the GHC entrance at the Health Education and Information Technology building.
Goodman South Campus
The Goodman South pantry will re-open in the fall.
Regional and Metro Campuses
Regional (Fort Atkinson, Portage, Reedsburg, Watertown) and metro campuses offer food shelves during business hours. Please check with each campus front office to learn more.