To maintain your club, you must:
- Re-register your club every year with minimum of 5 active members, 2 of which must be officers.
- Maintain your club information and membership in WolfPack Connect
- Maintain a positive balance in your club account (if you have money)
- Hold at least 1 meeting or activity during the year
- Have club bylaws on file in Student Life
- Follow the laws of the state of Wisconsin concerning hazing as well as the College's Student Rights and Responsibilities and Title IX Sexual Harassment policies
Re-registration must be done yearly to remain active as a registered club and have access to the list of benefits. The fall term deadline is the first Friday in October. The spring term deadline is the last Friday in February. To re-register your club:
Complete the Club Re-registration form.
Re-register through Wolfpack Connect.
Submit an Excel document that includes the following details for all club members:
Madison College email address
Student ID number (for tracking purposes only; information is kept confidential)
Submit bylaws if not already on file or if changes have been made.
Consequences of Not Re-Registering
Without advance approval from ELT for the delay, consequences will include:
- The club information will be removed from WolfPack Connect resulting in loss of the right to reserve rooms, access to club funding account, and advertisement of their club
- For each month paperwork is late, the club will lose 10% of any funding for the entire school year
The registration of a club may be terminated for any of the following reasons:
- At the written consent of the club officers
- If a club fails to hold meetings or activities for an entire year
- When a club fails to turn in all required information by the deadline
- For violation of regulations or policies